The marching band of Cadence & Tremolo has appeared out of no where, filling the Purgatory with a new theme!
This week, we added the “Collector’s shop Trade window“ for easy access as well as many QoL features.
- Changed Demon Slum and Opw to new event: Marching Parade
- Updated the event shop items.
- Updated new login rewards for March 2022 - giveaway
- Added new event creeps: Cadence & Tremolo
- Added new event item: MusicalNotes (Drop from Marching Parade event monsters)
- Added a new icon for KeyItem.
- Added a new KeyItem: T.card I-X - Trader address that allows you to order delivery from dungeon's collector shop.
- Added a new ”Trade“ window for each dungeon in Dungeon Gate for trading collector shop items. (Require each dungeon’s T.Card for use)
**Trial Use only for this week*
- Added Oyama, Verin, and Mhaou’s new TwelfthTale costume. (STR 20, VIT20; +50% effect from consumables)
- Add new Consume Items: Trumpet, Flute, Drum, M.Notes I-IX
Trumpet: Buff +13% Atk to ally in 30m. (Reusable.)
Drum: Buff +13% Def to ally in 30m. (Reusable.)
Flute: Buff +13% Mag to ally in 30m. (Reusable.)
M.Notes I-IX: Music sheet that changes BGM to specifics OST. (Reusable.)
- Added a blue icon for Azrael Sand Collector Shop.
- Adjusted and added a quantity box when selecting items in EventShop, DemonGuild, and FleaMarket.
- Fixed Blank Anima issues.
- Fixed the missing Titania floor texture.
- Fixed dungeon issue that required campaign orb.
- Fixed several Azrael Sand’s bugs.
- Fixed Holy Penance anima bugs.